Rates and Information
RATES FOR 2023
All new and vacant sites are on a first come basis for selection. The 2023 rate is $3,100 plus HST=$3,503. Hydro is $125 plus HST per 500KW. Improvements can be made to the properties so long as they are approved in advanced by the owner and in compliance with Federal, Provincial, laws and Shuniah Township regulations and by-laws.
- Campers may choose their lot and may stay on the same lot as long as they are fully paid seasonal campers and are abiding by campground expectations for behaviour.
- Campers are allowed to build a deck or shed so long as it is moveable and in accordance with municipal by-laws and regulations.
- Cell phones work but there is no general wi-fi yet.
- There is a dock and a boat launch.
- Pet friendly—animals leashed when moving around the campground and cleaned up after are welcomed. Pets are not allowed on the beach.
- Each camper will have a personal access key or device to enter into or through the gate.
- Each camper is responsible to keep their own site clean and uncluttered and to pick up and dispose of debris in the camp garbage trailer.
- Potable water is available which is produced in an approved water system at the pump station.