Welcome to Superior Shores RV Park
Superior Shores RV Park provides seasonal RV sites with full service including 30 amps. electrical, sewer, and water. It is located on beautiful Black Bay of Lake Superior only 45 minutes from Thunder Bay. It is only minutes away from Ouimet Canyon, next to the Granite Point Site of the Lakehead Regional Conservation Authority, and near the 162 hectares recently purchased by The Thunder Bay Field Naturalist Conservation Club at Granite Point. From land or water there are many panoptic views of the National Marine Conservation Area. Our park provides opportunities for outdoor adventure, including hiking, swimming, ATV use, water sports, great fishing and the best bird watching in Northwestern Ontario.
Come and meet a great group of people. Explore the adjacent Conservation areas or just put your feet up around a fire place and relax.
During our first few years we have enjoyed:
- Many visits from relatives and friends
- The companionship of a growing group of people who really enjoy each other as a community
- The fishing has been excellent
- The water in Black Bay has accommodated many who were swimming and involved in water sports. This is facilitated by an eighty foot dock with a concrete boat launch and a swimming area next to another dock.
- The berry season keeps many hands busy. Raspberries have been particularly plentiful.
- Our new renters have chosen to improve their sites with decks, sod, and storage sheds in compliance with the Shuniah Township by-laws.
- The sunrises and settings have been spectacular, and as if not to be outdone, the occasional displays of lightning and thunder have been just awesome!
- Bird viewers have been delightfully surprised by pelicans, terns, and eagles amongst so many other feathered inhabitants.
If you are interested in signing up for a site, please contact us, as sites are available on a first come, first serve basis.